Monday, October 25, 2004

hen nights and holidays....

started with one and got the other.....

Big up to clare for hosting a beautiful and relaxing weekend, congrats to resa... 12days to go!! Also big up to hatts who did a foot thing, and also gave me new socks... so my feet are in heaven!!

I love my girls, they pick me up and dust me off, and then tell me to go on holiday when I am at my most tired and stressed for ages!! So in a week I will be off on travels again, off to greece for the afore mentioned wedding, some sun, sea and adventure. Maybe even a bit of head space!! but lots of my favorite people will be there, and i won't be stressing about anything... whopee!!

But for the next week its sarnies and rain as usual..... oh hum.

Also, for the joy of any regular readers, I now have comments, big up to George for that one!! (resa ta for the pestering... )


1 comment:

girls night in said...

Great ideas and interesting too. Looking forward to know more about about hen nights.