Monday, November 29, 2004

Happy days indeed

I am now a little older than i was before - but am finding that i am still younger than most people I know!! Whopeee! And not a grey hair in sight! (R and O!!).
My birthday was fab with breakfast at trof, happy indeed!, followed by supper at solomon grundies (thanks to tony for that!). However somehow i managed to make it last a little longer by organising a bit of a bash with beth at trof on saturday night. That was much fun and I loved sitting in a favorite place with some of my favorite people. The suddenly hattie, a v good friend and fellow crazy person, appeared at the top of the stairs - everyone else new she was on her way except me!!! Very Happy days!!

After being sqeezed out of trof (its a little too cool at night now, and so a bit too busy) we went home for a cup of tea and a natter. Much laughter and a few 'oh i miss you guys' tears later, we had a broken bed and sore stomachs.... it seems that my somewhat creaky bed could not handle 3 little bottoms on it for so long, and so gave up trying!!

All in all i very much enjoyed celebrating my birthday, and watching as £££ miracles unfolded before my eyes. He really is the Provider (even of nice new boots and a skirt to match!). So having now worn said skirt and boots, and felt rather girly, my eyes are looking to Christmas and much family fun on the south coast.

However I am realising that a month is a long time and there are many things I could do between now and then. So the first surprise up God's sleeve is a prayer conference thing, where basically i get to hang out with Him and lots of friends for 2 days!! Not in Manchester!! (I love it but just need to get out!!). I don't even have to worry about paying for it, cause He had that covered too..... oh the fun ahead. I can feel it in my bones!!!

Still I have boring things to do like pay libary fines, so will sign off. Much love to those beautiful people who are just a little too far away to hug. boo. I love you and thanks much for the b'day love!!

No comments: