Saturday, January 22, 2005

winter sun

God was having a good day when he decided that all year round the sun would be availible to recharge the batteries and top up the tan! I am currently loving the ugandan sunshine!!

After last post, God showed me how much i needed a rest, and as such i have finally managed it. which is great. He has also done a bit of a spring clean on my head, as it seems that ideas which were workable for 2004, are indded not meant for 2005!!! So i am enjoying having my hopes raised, and my dreams reignited.

It really feels like i can breathe here.

Although i still don't have a v clear 'purpose' for 2005, i think this is just meant to be a day at a time journey, seeing him, and his abundance in the everyday small things. If i can't see them, and recieve them there, then when He does the massive world changing things that i know he wants to, i will just be walking on by, asking him why he is not moving!!!

I am looking forward to be amazed this year, amazed at his bigness and abundance. I am looking forward to more freedom, more joy and lots more love. A week ago, i didn't think i could know any of that. I didn't really believe that the god i knew in 2004 would do that. But now i know that is what this year is going to hold, because god is not one of years, but of love and journeys which never really have strainght paths.....

No comments: