Friday, April 08, 2005

Uncertain

I have just re-read my last blog. It was a little obscure to say the least, sorry about that. But I just write what I'm thinking sometimes, and that is not always a lot!!

" Gracious uncertainty - to be certain of God means we are uncertain in all our ways, not knowing what tomorrow will bring... it should be an expression of breathless expectation." Oswald Chambers.

I know that I have been learning to let go of all of my expectations and ideas but not in a hopeless way. With me it is the way that God wants to make space in order to bring about His bigger and better plans. It just means that can often be found wandering around not entirely sure what is going on. If you find me like this, don't be overly conerned, Im not dangerous!

So, Easter (and any other dates that I had hoped might be significant....) has passed, and I am still here. But that is ok. It feels like the pace of life has begun to pick up and that there is focus coming. Next week I am off to the south coast and then to wales. From there who knows....

I know that I have finished the waiting (horah!) and so now its just a case of walking the path in front and seeing that appears. But as you might have guessed, I am not entirely sure what that might be. I have tried to work it out. But He is not letting on, but thats the point. If I knew then I would know.... therein lies the problem. He is God, I am not.

So this is a walk, one step at a time..... but imagine where I might end up!!!

No comments: