Monday, June 27, 2005

techno bits

ok, for those of you who say my friends links to the right dont work, i just tried them all. they seem fine to me......

computers - i really don't get them. Was thinking of setting up an internet bank account until i realised it would involve computers.... oh dear.

Had a fab weekend, alughed lots and just had plain old fun with friends.

Off to scotland this week, i can't wait. It has been far too long. I really miss it, so much a good bagpiper can cause me to get weepy on market street - how soft am I!!!

oh and i found another amazing site re a woman who set up a charity looking after the rights of civialians in war zones, and holding governments (namely america) accountable. It sounds great, but she was unfortunately killed in Iraq in April, only 26. Brave and sensitive - a good combo.

www.civicworldwide.org

gutsy in a whole other way.....

No comments: