Saturday, November 12, 2005

Notes

I was shopping in boots recently while trying to buy shower gel. Not complicated I know. So i picked up one bottle and, wanting to have a quick smell, i gave the bottle a v gentle squeeze, at which point a huge blob came out and splattered me on the nose, and then down my jacket...... i could feel the lady behind the cash desk giggling at me. So trying to recompose myself I realise i have no tissue and have to try to clean myself by other means.

so in the ensuing flurry, trying to maintain any last trace of respect, I choose a different type of shower gel and go to a different cash desk. So imagine my continued embarressment when using the newly purchased shower gel, i step out of the shower surprised by the pong of alpine-toilet duck aromas.......Not good.

Green "refresh" radox - false advertising if there ever was!!!!

Also a new helpful hint - storing tea bags of any desctription (esp Mint ones) above the kitchen sink is a receipe for a soggy disaster!

Other random things worthy of note from this week
- I have discovered quite a wide selection of hankies in my undies draw. Anyone who even thinks about a lifestyle of prayer should have one or be sponsered by Kleenex!! I have Santa and my Dad to thank.....
- why would anyone have 5 bra straps? Not even connnected to bras, just the straps. and 5 (a disconcerting number for such things). Well me - the secrets of my undies draw laid bare..... weird i say!

- also found an undeveloped film from goodness know when - so am looking forward to seeing the pics.
- was in Liverpools boiler room this weekend. Well I say boiler room. Its more rooms, or complex even. One could go so far as to say a hotel that just happened to enjoy praying people coming to stay. Us manchester people came a touch over prepared - many layers of clothing and sleeping bags. They have beds and heating!!!

Its a boiler - but not as we know it!! So we had much fun and tea, hopefully even the dead batteries got started.

As for manchester - could it be dreamers are dreaming again?

As for me - I'm still here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who cares exactly..... go away