Monday, March 06, 2006

you know its been a long time when....

there is a layer of dust on your camera bag and you have no idea where you put your charcoals.....

after what can only be described as a heavy week i had a great weekend starting with wagga mamma's with jude, south bank with my camera and great light, hanging out with zanna, walking through parks and eating pizza with hatts....

great.

guitar playing going well, now have 6 cords.... still confused about the right hand rythmn thing, but no doubt i have my own style in this!
london is cold but with a dissapointing lack of snow - 5 flakes on last count! but no doubt vancouver will have more - whistler for sure. oh my - skiing. really can't wait......
but before that manchester and baby josh's dedication... horay. haven't seen those guys for ages. but missing the global family who seem quite far away at the mo.... thinking of y'all xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Give us a shout when you come to Manchester. Been praying for ya (occasionally). Would be great to grab coffee or something. Laters.

Sal said...

I LOVE YOU ANNA. Just thought I'd say it someone and I thought it might be nice for it to be you.

Anonymous said...

love you. have a blast with oz. send serious amounts of hugs from me.
::resa::