Wednesday, July 04, 2007

after a long rest I feel like I have started running again. and its ace - the wind through my hair and sun on my face (metaphorically speaking, physically it is just raining!)....

As i look to the future and where I would love to go, I find myself finding things out about me - and when I do, even if i don't see them yet, I am grabbing them tight with both hands. God is letting me know who he wants me to be and I am not turning him down in this!!!

Had a bit of a journey in respect to men recently - and unlike normal it did not end with a big soggy mess. I put my heart out there just a little, only to find it a little late in arriving (someone else got there first)..... my initial reaction was - Right, thats it, I am a NUN!!!!I shall go and hide away and never, ever have to be scared again.

But then i realise what a load of tosh that was - you can't truely live, inside a cacoon of your own fashioning where nothing ever impacts you. God made me to feel things, to know joy and sorrow, fear and courage.... so why hide from them. they add colour where otherwise there would be only shades of grey.

as it says in the book the prophet (paraphrased) - joy and sorrow are totally balanced - you are able to receive one only in as much as you have experienced the other.... or something like that.

So bring it on........

1 comment:

na said...

AMEN love you lady x