Monday, July 09, 2007


so this is my new back garden. Lush isn't it.

I sat there this avo after a day in school and watched a wee spider start to make a web, a butterfly fluttering everywhere and a small toad, which had leapt into a candle glass full of water.... it was so chilled. I love it.

it then started to rain, so i trotted inside. But it is nice to know its out there just waiting for me.

School is beginning to rub, I realised over the last week or so. It could be I am tired and need a holiday, the same with the girls. Or it could be that I am finding things about the way school happens which don't quite sit with me. I know people need to be taught, and they need to have someone to teach them. But do the need someone to tell them stuff, or should they discover it for themselves..... I find myself increasingly frustrated by girls not wishing to learn, only just willing to be told. It sucks. What happened to creative learning and initiative.....

No answers...... just an observation.

For now however I have a pot full of dreams brewing, with all their associated problems, and my lovely garden. I guess I just have to keep on hoping and stop being so old or som'it.

No comments: