Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Thoughts in my head...

I should have been a plumber. The one coming to install our new gas oven (whopeee) is charging a sweet (for him) 45 english pounds, not including VAT!! Ohh i can see the student debt disapearing in front of me...

We are all GEEKS! I have been discovering recently that many of my previously quite cool friends, are secretly geeks! (note to reader - a geek is above a dork and a nerd, both of which are not to be sought after - or so i am told??).
I am a geek for (on a good day) geology but always quantum physics... all those quarks!
TD loves her maps and Salford
AKH her stationary, punctuation and more besides..
HMC loves thermo-haline circulation
HDC loves words (one each day), Mr bean mugs and being on TV

.... have you found your inner-geek!

Other than that, August continues in the rain.
I am learning about reading and thinking, about love and sacrifice, and about anger and truth.


But more on them later - I'm going outside to enjoy the rain!

No comments: